Sunday, February 22, 2015

On my first trip to Paris

On my first trip to Paris
 
 
All this monuments displays the wealth and history of France. On my first trip to Paris I would want to visit all of them. But definitely I would go first to visit the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower represents the 100th year of the French Revolution that changed and history of France completed. It is a symbol of perseverance. It is a huge building that al the beautiful French monuments can be seen from the distance.  The Eiffel Tower was once the tallest structure in Paris until the modern Tour Montparnasse built. The Eiffel Tower is a unique building that many people enjoy going. I have seen many picture and read many websites about the Eiffel Tower and to me is the most spectacular tower ever. The Eiffel Tower is also in an iconic landmark which is famous all around the world. This monument is surrounded by many outstanding views which I would like to visit one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment